Loan Servicing Software
POWERFUL, FLEXIBLE & EASY TO USE
"As a business owner, The Mortgage Office deserves the ultimate compliment - It does everything we need, and the software just works. It always has."
– Chuck Hershon, President, Fidelity Mortgage Lenders
“The software is invaluable to us. It’s wonderfully easy to use, auto calculates my dividends, and overall has been very easy to track transactions. We just love it.”
– Dale Hamill, Pinnacle Lending Group
"This software is hands-down the most powerful, and the easiest to use. The other programs weren’t flexible, and the support was horrible."
– Valerie Powell, Executive Director, Housing Authority of The Choctaw Nation
"It’s so clear that The Mortgage Office has always been, and will always be, the best product on the market."
– Gordon Lambert, Chief of Operations, The County of Oakland
"Using accounting software and spreadsheets just did not cut it! We purchased in 2008 and have been surprised by how easy it is to use"
– Youssef Lahlou, CFO, Buttross Group II Inc.
"The Mortgage Office and the ABS Team are the true horsepower behind our business! Job Well Done!"
– Brian Steiner, Managing Member, Maxim Capital Funding, LLC
"It's convenient to have a single software program that fits so many needs. An especially favorite feature of mine is ability to create and personalize forms and templates."
– Jennie Vaughnn, Operations Manager, Pelorus Equity Group, Inc.
"It has dramatically increased our operating efficiency over a large portfolio, and sending/emailing loan statements is very easy."
– Aaron Zeese, Manager, PAJ Enterprises
"The Mortgage Office produces a product that makes loan servicing a manageable task. The many facets of servicing are thought out with great concern for the servicer."
– Susan Fleeman Svihus, President, Salinas Mortgage Company
"TMO has lots of solid core features, great reporting features and ease of use. Response times for service calls are fast and the quality of problem-resolution expertise is top-notch."
– Sean Doherty, CFO, Baltimore Community Lending, Inc.