The Collateralized Mortgage Obligation (CMO) module is designed to help you minimize repayment risks commonly associated with CMOs. The module carefully matches the amount, interest rate and maturity of the certificates sold with the anticipated aggregate payments of the underlying pool of loans. The CMO module helps you:
- Provide professional holder certificates with full Microsoft Word integration
- Automate the tasks of selling and servicing of certificates secured by a pool of loans
- Issue certificate holder checks or deposit funds electronically via ACH Express
- Automatically roll over certificates at maturity and reinvest funds for growth certificates
- Produce IRS 1099-INT Interest Income Statements
The CMO module allows investors to purchase certificates from a tiered return structure while providing predictable cash-flows and rates of return. Debt obligations are automatically issued based on the amount invested. Producing a bond-like investment product may better fit your investor’s needs than a direct participation in the actual loans, and this software module from The Mortgage Office helps you handle many tasks automatically.