FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Applied Business Software Announces Major Software Update.
LONG BEACH, Calif., Nov 22, 2016 – Applied Business Software Inc. (ABS), developers of The Mortgage Office™ and The Loan Office™ software, is excited to announce a major update release to its signature software The Mortgage Office™.
The Long Beach based software company released this update that will allow its customers to enjoy enhanced features to the already industry leading loan servicing software.
Consistent with Applied Business Software’s development approach, some of the new features of Version 184.108.40.206 include:
- – Text Messages – Send text messages notifications alerting your borrowers and lenders as payments are applied, when payment statements are sent, ACH deposits are made, upcoming ACH debits (AutoPay) to borrowers, and much more!
- – GeoMap – The ability to generate interactive maps of your loans from any loan grid in The Mortgage Office™
- – New Electronic Payment Provider – We have partnered with Payment Data Systems to offer our customers multiple options.
- – ACH Notifications – Send email notifications to borrowers about their upcoming ACH payment
- – Notes on Statements – Ability to add notes on Billing and Closing statements
- – IRS Tax Forms – Updated 2016 Tax Reporting Forms
Jerry Delgado, CEO & Co-Founder, commented: “We are extremely pleased with this release. Innovation, along with our customers’ needs and wants, are at the forefront of our software development. The new feature set is consistent with prior releases, where enhancements to compliance, reporting, efficiency, versatility and scalability are the ultimate objectives”
About Applied Business Software
Applied Business Software, founded in 1978 and creator of The Mortgage Office™, is a market leader and global provider of software systems and solutions to the lending industry. The Mortgage Office™ is a complete suite of software products designed from the ground up to specifically address the needs of those who originate and administer loans. The Mortgage Office™ has consistently rated superior in design, system interface, expandability, and ease of use. This Windows application collaborates fully with the Microsoft Office suite of products and is designed to make loan servicing more profitable and your overall business run more efficiently. ABS is based in Long Beach, California. For additional information about ABS’s products and services, visit www.themortgageoffice.com, www.theloanofficesoftware.com or call (800) 833-3343.
For Applied Business Software, Inc.:
Business Development, Director